29 May Iced Mushroom Latte recipe
Making a superfood Iced Coffee for yourself is all you need on a hot summer day working from home. This is a great way to work on natural energy levels and some freshness. Besides that, you save yourself a lot of cash when you make this yourself instead of buying an iced coffee at your favourite coffee shop in the city!
There are different types of iced coffee. With coffee, or with mushroom powders! WHUT?! Yes! Forget the coffee and use a mushroom shot for your favourite Iced Latte! We are switching from coffee with energy crash to mushroom powders full of benefits, for a delicious superfood “iced coffee”.
Making a superfood “iced coffee” or iced latte is super simple. Ideally, you should take a little extra time, so you can let everything cool down. But if you have enough ice cubes, or a blender, you’ll get the job done too 🙂
If you are guilty and still a coffee addict: no worries! It is up to you whether you choose the coffee version or the more healthy pure mushroom version!
Ingredients – pure
- 40 ml of boiling water
- 1.5 teaspoon of mushroom powder
- 1 teaspoon of agave syrup
- Pinch of vanilla marrow
- Hand full of ice cubes
- 150 ml (oats / soy) milk
- Stir the mushroom powder into the boiling water until the powder is well dissolved and let it cool in the refrigerator for an hour
- If possible, beat the milk cold and pour in a mason jar on top of the ice cubes
- Pour the mushroom shot, agave syrup, and vanilla into the milk
Tip: if you don’t have a milk frother that can foam cold-based, and/or you don’t have time, add everything to a blender and mix it into a nice and cold foamy substance!