23 May Sunny weather refreshments: Chaga mushroom in your iced tea?
Don’t forget to nourish your body during these sunny days! Are you looking for a delicious and healthy refreshment? Chaga iced tea is the perfect combination of cooling down and taking care of yourself!
It seems that the temperatures are going up next week! So if you are looking for a health-boosting refreshment, Chaga ICED tea is the way to go!
Forget sugary drinks and sodas! Cooling down also means taking a step back and choosing to take care of that body of yours, and experience the benefits Chaga mushroom may bring you.
Ingredients and instructions for a full can of Chaga iced tea
- Boil one liter water in a large pot
- Add 1 full tbsp of Chaga powder
- Whisk until the powder dissolves
- Let it simmer for minimal 5-10 minutes (the longer the better)
- 1 or 2 tbsp agave or sweetener to taste
- Let it cool down
- Serve with some ice cubes
Tip: Add lemon or peach slices or even some mint leaves when you serve the Chaga iced tea for extra deliciousness!
Are you excited about these functional mushroom summer recipes? Check out more of our recipes!