Relaxing Reishi meditation
Try out the meditation below in combination with your Reishi elixir.
1. Drink your Reishi elixir before going into the meditation. Then sit in a comfortable position on a cushion or lie comfortably on the floor. Try to relax completely, from the top of your head to the tips of your toes. Feel each part of your body relax as you slowly move your attention down your head end at the toes. Give everybody body part some attention, till you reach your toes.
2. Breathe slowly and deeply through your nose, the tip of your tongue resting on the top palate of your mouth. As you breathe in, breathe in bright light or healing chi. Let it fill your entire body, going deep within your body and mind, flowing into all the dark and pain-filled areas of your body and mind.
3. As you breathe out, allow all the pain, sickness, or stress to leave your body, like a dark smoke or mist.
4. With your inner eye, watch that mist fade off into the air.
5. Maintain your meditation breathing; slow and deep. Keep allowing your body to fill with healing, relaxing light, and let all the pain, disease, sorrow, and stress leave you. Do this for ten to twenty minutes — or longer, if need be.
6. When thoughts come up, allow them to be there, try to observe them as if you are viewing them from a distance, they are just passing through, and you don’t have to identify with them any longer.
7. When you feel done, rub your palms together thirty-six times, and then put your hands over your heart, express your gratitude. Then open your eyes and re-enter the world around you, renewed and relaxed.