08 Oct Lion’s Mane Lemon Bliss Balls
Bliss balls are a tasty and nutritious snack, not to mention, they are super quick and easy to make.
How did we manage to make this already healthy snack even more healthy? We added our Lion’s Mane powder to the mix, which is full of antioxidants and other health-boosting qualities. Curious which those are, check out our Lion’s Mane page.
INGREDIENTS for 12 bliss balls
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup shredded coconut or coconut flakes
- 7 medjool dates, pitted
- 1–2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp Lion’s Mane
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Chia seeds
- Add the Lion’s Mane into a small bowl, pour a bit (about 1 tbsp) of hot water over it, stir until smooth.
- Add the ingredients into your processor and blend the mixture until only a few small chunks remain.
- Use your hands to shape the mixture into balls.
- Roll the balls in the shredded coconut and chia seeds (if desired) and place in the fridge to set, for about 15 to 30 minutes.
- Enjoy your freshly made snack 🙂