01 Aug Coconut & Cacao Bliss Balls
The great thing about mushroom powders is that they blend so well with a lot of drinks and dishes. We choose bliss balls because they are relatively easy to prepare and they make a quick and healthy snack.
The Chaga and Reishi powder deepens the cacao flavor, and with their adaptive abilities, they add even more health-boosting qualities to the mix.
Check out the ingredients and instructions below!
- 1 cup pecan or walnuts
- 1 cup meejool dates
- 2/3 cup shredded coconuts
- 1/4 cup cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp Chaga and/or Reishi
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract or you can use fresh vanilla
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt
- save some shredded coconut and cacao powder to roll some of the balls in
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until it sticks together.
- Transfer to a bowl and mix well so all the ingredients are well dispersed.
- Use your hands to form into 15 even balls.
- Refrigerate or freeze for 15 minutes until they firm up.
Enjoy right away, or you can refrigerate in an airtight container for up to a week or freeze for up to 1 month.